Booking Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions The following trouble-free terms and conditions apply to your bookings with Different Discovery.
- Payments must be done via bank transfer.
- Payment information will be sent to you on a confirmation email once your tour confirmation is submitted and accepted.
- 25% (refundable) deposit is required in order to book and confirm your tour.
- 25% interim deposit is required 30 days before the arrival to Sri Lanka.
- The balance payment can be done upon your arrival.
- If cancel 31 days prior to arrival, no cancellation charges will apply and, we refund in full.
- If cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival - 100% cancellation charges apply on accommodation but we are happy to refund the land based traveling and all other charges.
- In some cases, if we can plead your case to the accommodation units and other service providers, we are happy to refund the maximum amount from your first and interim deposit.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you will not get a better price for an identical product, booked at the same time, by contacting the Principal directly. In the unlikely event that you do, please let us know by emailing us written evidence of the lower rate and, provided it satisfies our criteria (below), we will match it.
- Comparisons must be like for like i.e. for the same product (room type, occupancy, duration etc.) and including/excluding the same elements (tax, service, any credit card charges etc.). Please note that some systems add these charges at the very final stage of the booking process.
- The lower price quote must be made within 12 hours of our quote, and be held on option for at least 12 hours.
- Any hotels using dynamic pricing models (where prices fluctuate in real time according to the number of rooms already booked or provisionally booked) are excluded from this guarantee as their prices will inevitably vary by the minute or hour, both upwards and downwards. You can usually identify these hotels by the wording "From…" against each room type on our Rates webpage.
- It must be a bona fide offer from a bona fide agent. Some unauthorized agents advertise hotel rooms on the web at lower prices, without permission from the hotel/owner. They then "confirm" them only to later retract the confirmation (or amend the rate, or enforce a change of hotel), relying on the fact that you may not be inclined to be subject to the inconvenience of cancelling and rebooking.
- The final decision as to whether a quote qualifies for the Best Price Guarantee will be made by us, at our sole discretion.
- Differences in price of less than 5 US$ will not be considered. Auction sites and sites offering unnamed accommodation will not be considered. Prices which include corporate discounts, reward programs, coupons or group rates will not be considered.